Lego Star Wars II
|Lego Star Wars II|
|Cover of the PC version of the game|
|Platforms||PC, XBOX 360, PS2, GC, PSP, DS, GBA|
|Release Date||Sep 12, 06|
Build and battle through the original trilogy! Play through a fun Star Wars galaxy that combines the endless customization of Lego with the epic story from Star Wars Episodes IV-VI.
This game follows the Star Wars Episodes IV-VI series but packed full of Legos!
Playing on this platform game you get to venture on some of the famous maps as shown in the movies. Play along side with a friend or go solo with an AI companion with numerous characters to chose from.
- Build and ride vehicles: Build and ride classic Star Wars vehicles and get in and out to explore!
- Mix and match characters: Create and customize your own playable Star Wars characters in millions of different ways.
- Play with a buddy: Drop-In/Drop-Out Co-Op lets a friend join in or leave at any time, in any level.
- Vehicles are no longer hindered by being attached to rails like in the first game and are free to move wherever you like.
- Gain Bonus Levels by completing all chapters of an episode and obtaining the required number of gold bricks.
- Play as over 35 different characters from the original trilogy.
 Game Info
Related ThreadsSW lego II : Help : - last post @ Oct 12, 2008
Will There Be a LEGO Star Wars III Game???? - last post by @ Oct 26, 2007
Lego star wars II word game - last post by @ Oct 8, 2008
Lego Star Wars is sluggish going right and has choppy video - last post @ May 7, 2006
Santa Claus in LSW II - last post by @ Feb 4, 2007