|Star Wars: Battlefront II|
|Cover of the PS2 version of the game|
|Platforms||PS2, PC, Xbox, PSP|
|Release Date||NA: November 5, 2005 |
Australia: October 31, 2005
Star Wars: Battlefront II is the sequel to the hit third-person shooter, Star Wars: Battlefront. The game adds new features and improves upon the mechanics in the first game.
 Plot Summary
Battlefront II's campaign mode tells the story of a squadron of Clone Troopers (who later become Storm Troopers) from the era of the Clone Wars in Episode II all the way to the battle of Hoth featured in Episode V of the film series.
- Campaign mode revolves more around the story than Battlefront 1, rather than simply nothing but battles.
- 15 new battles, some of which come from Episode 3, such as Mustafar, Utapau, or the space battle above Coruscant.
- Battle on new maps such as the Death Star or Utapau.
- Space battles! Have the option of getting into a starfighter and helping fight in space. Or stay in your own hangar and help secure the area. Not just that, but also be able to fly into your enemy's own hangars!
- Jedi Knights! Now you can play as a Jedi Knight in all your favorite battles. Play as Darth Vader as he invades Leia's ship. Or play as Obi-Wan Kenobi as he fights on Utapau to kill General Grievous.
- New and improved graphics.
- The ability to sprint just in case you get surrounded.
- New ability to change your soldier at a command post.
- Improved squad command system.
- 6 soldier classes, rather than Battlefront I's 4.
 Minimum System Requirements
The following is a quick set of requirements which are necessary for your computer to run this game. If you have any questions about your PC and compatibility, feel free to check out our forum on our parent site, Neoseeker, here.
- Windows 2000/XP.
- Pentium 4 @ 1.4GHz/Athlon 1500.
- 64MB video card with vertex shader and pixel shader compatibility.
- DirectX 9.0c or higher.
- 4.3GB minimum hard drive space.
- Keyboard and mouse.
 Xbox Live System Requirements
- High speed Internet service(cable or DSL)
- Ethernet cable(not included)
- Subscription to Xbox Live service*(sold separately)
Performance may vary based on game, Internet service speed, network activity, or capacity. Depending on your Internet service connection or network configuration, additional hardware may be required. Most high speed Internet services will work with Xbox Live some may not. Check with your service provider.